JOIN OUR SCHOOL TEAM!
Potential Christian Academy is always looking for enthusiastic Christ-followers who will help foster and facilitate the spiritual, academic, physical, and social development of students.
To apply for any position listed below, please submit your resume and cover letter to directly to email@example.com. In addition, please complete our PCA Employment Application* and include that in your email as well.
*(Please note that resumes will not be considered without the completed PCA Employment Application. Additionally, only members of Potential Church or those willing to attend will be considered for positions at PCA).
K5-1st Grade Instructional Personnel - must demonstrate proof of qualifications in accordance with Section 1002.421(1)(h), Florida Statutes. You must show proof of any one of the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any subject (copy of diploma or completed transcript)
- Three or more years of K-12th grade teaching experience
- Special skills, knowledge, or expertise that qualifies you to provide instruction in K-12th grade subjects (provide documentation such as certifications, professional development, curriculum training, etc.). Pre-K experience and certifications would not meet this requirement.
Questions? Contact us at 850-777-3876. Thanks for your interest in Potential Christian Academy. We look forward to hearing from you!
PCA has an opening for the 2023-2024 school year for a passionate Christian KINDERGARTEN TEACHER at the Pensacola, FL campus.
- Design and follow a complete lesson plan.
- Plan instructional program for the class in keeping with the school’s curriculum.
- Use a variety of multi-sensory activities and instructional manipulatives to motivate and stimulate children’s growth and God-given talents.
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide information when necessary.
- Assess students’ performance to ensure they are mastering age-appropriate skills.
- Monitor children’s interactions, and nurture cooperation, learning, and sharing.
- Cooperate with administration and staff.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in elementary education or be certified in elementary education.
- Possess an ACSI or state-issued certification in elementary education.
- At least one year of full-time teaching experience at the elementary level.
- Proficient knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
- Creative teaching abilities.
- Strong classroom management and organizational skills.
PCA is always looking for qualified SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS in Cooper City and Pensacola, Florida. All applicants must go through a fingerprinting process and be approved before being called to work. Substitute teacher information will be kept on file. The school will call on an as-needed basis.